Tickets for all performances at Billboard Live clubs in Tokyo,Yokohama and Osaka can be bought over the phone or online. There are three types of seating to suit the style of your night out and make sure you have the time of your life.
Billboard Live provides numerous reservation options to accommodate our customers.
Once your reservation is complete, we will see you at the club.
Ways to Reserve
*Reservation options may vary depending on the show.
Purchase through our website by clicking on the SCHEDULE section.
*Credit cards are necessary to make purchases online.
*We do not accept changes once the purchase is made.
Reservation Center Business Hours (Tokyo & Osaka)
Weekdays : From12:00pm to 5:00pm
Performance dates only : From 12:00pm to the start of the 2nd show
Please check the schedule of each venue for the performance date.
Holidays : Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.（As mentioned above, the performance date will be open until the start of the second show.
It may be temporarily closed on weekdays. We will inform you from the top page What's NEW.
Billboard Live offers different styles of seating depending on your occasion. Please refer to our seating chart and notify us of your preference at the time of reservation.
Seating charts for each venue is available below.
We will be welcoming you at the entrance.
On the day of the show, please come to the front once you have arrived.
Customers with phone reservations
Please give your name at the entrance.
Service Area customers: Please pay for your ticket and check when you leave.
Casual Area customers: Please make your ticket payment when you arrive.
Customers with WEB purchased tickets
Please give your name at the entrance.
Service Area customers: Please pay for your check when you leave.
Casual Area customers: No payment necessary.
Customers with purchased tickets from ticket outlets
Please bring your ticket and give your name at the entrance.
If you do not have a reference number for entry, you will be seated last.
Please pay for your check when you leave.
- People under 18 are asked to be accompanied by adults.
- We ask that children under school age not be brought to Billboard Club. While children of school age are welcome, we do not offer discounted children's prices, and children may be asked to leave if they are a nuisance for other customers.
- Persons under the age of 18 years old are not permitted to enter this club unless accompanied by an adult.
- You must be 20 years old or older in order to be served alcoholic beverages.
- All seats in Billboard Live clubs are non-smoking seats. There are, however, smoking areas for smokers to use.
The deadline for changing ticket numbers or cancelling reservations made over the telephone with a Billboard Live Reservation Center is one business day before the show. No changes will be accepted on the day of the show; note that you will be charged for the full number of tickets you booked. Those who repeatedly cancel bookings without notice may be barred from making bookings in future.
*You will be charged with a cancellation fee to cancel your web-purchased tickets. Please note that no changes are allowed once a reservation is made.
- Please note that performers and performance contents are subject to partial change. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a show, Billboard Live shall not compensate for customers' expenses incurred in travelling to the club.
- Any customer that does not comply with the instructions or cautions of Billboard Live staff members shall be removed or denied entry, and no refund shall be given. Billboard Live shall bear no liability whatsoever for any accident arising as a result of a customer's failure to comply with the instructions or cautions of Billboard Live staff members.
- Except where expressly permitted, customers are prohibited to bring into a Billboard Live club: any device used for audio or video recording or other reproduction; any food or drink, alcoholic or otherwise; and any hazardous object.
- Resale of tickets and ticket reservations under any circumstances is strictly prohibited. Resold tickets and ticket reservations shall be deemed invalid, and any person with an invalid ticket or ticket reservation shall be refused entry. Billboard Live shall bear no responsibility whatsoever for any problem arising in relation to any invalid ticket or ticket reservation.